Here’s to another great pool season!
The pool opens on Friday, May 5th, 2023 at 1630 and is scheduled to close after September 17th. For the remainder of the pool season the pool will be open from 1000-2100 - predominantly at your own risk. Life guards will be present per the schedule below:
Sept 2: 10-22
Sept 3: 10-21
Sept 4: 10-21
Sept 8: 4-21
Sept 9: 10-21
Sept 10: 10-21
Sept 15: 4-21
Sept 16: 10-21
Sept 17: 10-21
Please note that the schedule is subject to change. We will do our best to keep the information here accurate!
Pool Notes and Announcements
- During swim at your own risk, please take your trash with you
- Now that school is back in session, the pool will close at 2100, and it is only staffed by guards on the weekends
- The pool will be closed August 12th from 1830-2300 for an adults only social
- Please note that we'll be getting a contractor out to fix the leak in the mens restroom soon! during this project (which is expected to take a week to complete), we may close the mens restroom and turn the women's restroom into a 'family' restroom.
One gate card is distributed per member household. Extra cards at $10.00 each. If you want a fob for your key chain the price is $15.00. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for these.
Pavilion Rentals and Pool Parties
If you’re a member and you’re interested in renting the pavilion or having a pool party, please contact email@example.com. Please include the number of adults and kids under the age of 18 expected as well as your ideal day and time.
During pool season, party size is limited to 25*, and there must be at least 1 responsible adult for every 10 children under the age of 18. Parties of 12 or more will need to provide a party lifeguard (this is done via the pool management company by the resident hosting the party).
* If greater than 50% of the guests are MCRA members in good standing, a party may be approved for a maximum of 50 people.
After the pool closes for the season the pavilion is still available for rentals or casual first come first served use. Party sizes are limited to 50 people. Weekdays during daylight hours only. Friday through Sunday until 9:00PM. If you would like to use it outside of these hours, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Current Rental and deposit fees are as follows:
|Day of Week||Rental Hours (members can book one 2-hour block during pool season)||Rental Rate (for entire 2-hours)||Rental Deposit|
|Monday-Friday||10:00 am - 4:00 pm||$50||$50|
|Monday-Thursday||4:00 pm – 9:00 pm||$50||$50|
|Friday||4:00 pm – 10:00 pm||$100||$50|
|Saturday-Sunday||10:00 am - 4:00 pm||$75||$50|
|Saturday-Sunday||4:00 pm – 9:00 pm||$75||$50|
• All members or guests are expected to treat the pool facilities with care and to respect the rights and differences of other members in the pool area.
• Walk, don’t run!
• Keep off the diving blocks
• Only 1 person at a time on the diving board
• Do not hang or double bounce on the diving board
• Keep kids off of the pool ropes, they come unanchored!
• No floats allowed in the baby pool
• The baby pool is designated for children 4 & under
• Children who are not potty trained must wear both a disposable swim diaper and a well fitted reusable swim diaper.
• No large floats allowed
• No Glass containers (glasses, bottles, etc) in the pool or on pool deck
• Adult Swim is a 15 minute safety break that begins 15 minutes before the hour when the pool is open and staffed by lifeguards. During adult swim, children 3 yrs old and younger are allowed with an adult, however all other children under the age of 18 must be completely out of the pool (no hanging on ladders, diving board, stairs)
• No hard balls in the pool area, they hurt!
• No smoking or vaping inside the fence. This includes the upper deck, and this includes 'zero' or 'stealth' vaping
• Please put a towel down on the pool loungers before lying down. Body oils and interaction with sunscreen can interact with the vinyl straps and cause them to wear faster.
• You may bring guests to the pool, but you are limited to 6 guests at a time per member household.
• Parents are responsible for their children at all times. If your child is 12 years old or older, and you believe your child is mature enough, they may visit the pool on their own so long as the pool is attended by a lifeguard. During swim at your own risk (no guard present) all children 18 years and younger must be accompanied by an adult.